The Caprice II Bi-Wire cable requires 2 runs of TARA Labs Gen2 conductor cables. One run dedicated for the High-Frequencies, and a separate run for the Low-Frequencies. The geometry and construction of this unique cable enables this design to have most of the sonic benefits of 2 discrete runs of cable, but in one cable run. Caprice II Bi-Wire speaker cable is a single-run internal Bi-Wire cable with one outer jacket.
The Caprice II Bi-Wire delivers true solid bass power and weight, with a natural and clear sounding mid-range that is well extended into the high-frequency ranges.
- BSM (with interchangeable Spades and/or Bananas)
- 14 gauge LF ~ HF conductor runs.
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- RSC® Gen 1 conductors.
- Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
- Chemically stabilized polymers.
- Single-run bi-wiring convenience.
- Powerful bass weight with full range dynamics.
- Articulate and detailed high frequencies.
- Excellent soundstage, spatial cues and musicality