The Air series and Air-tube technology of TARA Labs has been at the forefront of audio cable design for more than twenty years. The Air Forte is a high-performance and highly affordable speaker cable. Each channel is comprised of two separate large Teflon tubes. Each Teflon tube is helixed with 24 RSC Gen 2 conductors, making a total of 48 conductors per channel. This speaker cable takes full advantage of air dielectric design principles.
The Air Forte speaker cable has tight bass frequencies, with a neutral and revealing midrange, where images are rendered with precision and lifelike quality.
- BSM (with interchangeable Spades and/or Bananas)
- SAOF-8N copper conductors
- 10+ gauge conductor runs
- Each Teflon tube is helixed with 24 RSC Gen 2 conductors
- Neutral & revealing
- Linear and extended high frequencies
- Natural midrange and vocal frequencies
- Tight and articulate bass frequencies
The Air Forte ‘SP’ (Special Performance) model is also available. This is the upgraded version recommended for audio systems that require additional inductance.
Kablene leveres i standardlengde 2,4 meter (8″), andre lengder tas på bestilling ved kontakt med oss. Pris pr ekstra fot (30cm) er da kr 2800,-